Our Real Life Fairy Tale!

Our Real Life Fairy Tale!
Our little Angel!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mothers Day

This last week has been so crazy! I worked at Lagoon for the open national competition. It was really fun to see all my clogging buddies and help out my wonderful teacher at the comp. I ran judge sheets, it was fun but oh boy my feet and back were killing me after 6 hours of doing it! Luckily I have an amazing husband to treat my blistered feet and put ice on my shin splints. Sunday was Mothers Day! What a wonderful mothers day it was. I am so thankful for all the wonderful mothers i have in my life. My mom who is my very best friend and most amazing mom, my wonderful mother-in-law, my sister, and all my grandmas. I the luckiest girl alive to have such a wonderful group of women in my life! I am so thankful for my wonderful family! Who made surd I had the best Mothers Day! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment